To transport people and goods, while respecting Jordan road regulations as well as ACF rules & regulations regarding safety and security, and taking care of the vehicle under his responsibility
In addition, the Driver will assist the Logistics in local procurement and will undertake administration tasks, governmental follow up- if/ when needed and any other office requirements needed and requested by his supervisor. The Driver will also add to his duties security follow-up
Education: College degree or School leaving certificate or equivalent
Requirement: Driver’s license 3rd level.
Required skills: Driving skills, Mechanical skills, Negotiating ability, Rigour, Punctuality
Objective 1 :
Transport people and goods.
- Transport ACF employees and ACF goods.
- Respect Jordan road regulations.
- Respect ACF rules and regulations regarding security & safety.
- Ensure all passengers are also respecting the said ACF rules.
- Follow instruction of the Logistics person in charge of vehicles and movement planning.
- In case of an accident, immediately get in touch with the closest police station and duly inform the logistics department;
- Follow the instructions of the manufacturer and the ACF rules when using the vehicle;
- Fill up the log book with all needed information, especially the fuel refills.
- Participate in loading and unloading of the vehicle.
Objective 2 :
Ensure proper usage of the vehicle.
- Perform vehicle check every morning and report any problems to the logistics officer.
- Participate to the planning of maintenance, together with the logistics officer.
- Keep the vehicle clean, inside and outside
- Ensure needed communications (phone, radio, satphone…)..
- Ensure all security equipment (incl. first aid kit) and basic tool kit, are present in the vehicle.
Logistics and procurement
- To maintain and upkeep the office and ensure all services are provided sufficiently.
- To follow up with ministries, governmental entities and police stations for all formalities related to the Expatriate staff or Office work.
- To liaise with the administration to keep track of stationary and to order items when needed this includes items such as printer cartridges, coffee, gas, water, etc…
- To assist in procuring office supplies, equipment.
- To assist in paying all out of office bills and delivering payments to suppliers.
The working hours are flexible and depend on the manager specific request.
Admin/Logistic Manager Amman
English: Very Good
CVs sent by email will not be considered. Please deliver your CV to ACF office at the address listed below:
Shmeisani - Abdul Hameed Badees St.
Building No. 57 - Second Floor
Near Kempinski Hotel
عفوا .. هذه الوظيفة تم اخفاء بيانات الاتصال الخاصة بها نظرا لمرور اكثر من 30 يوم منذ نشر هذا الاعلان وقد تم ارشفته.
ملحوظة هامة: جميع الوظائف المنشورة يتم نشرها من قبل شركات التوظيف أو شركات اخرى تطلب موظفين مباشرة. فنرجو توخى الحذر خاصة عند دفع اى مبالغ او فيزا او اى عمولات. والموقع غير مسؤول عن اى تعاملات تحدث من خلال الوظائف المعلنة.