AVSI has been responding to the Syria crisis since 2013, and has taken concerted steps to work at scale inside Syria and in neighbouring countries, specifically Jordan and Lebanon. In Jordan, AVSI is implementing projects in support of Syrian refugees living outside the camps providing educational services (non-formal education) and material/cash assistance to the most vulnerable families living in Jordan.
This Italian Ministry-funded Emergency Project will support the Jordanian Ministry of Education in providing quality educational services to both Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanians in 3 selected schools in Jerash and Russaifa by increasing the capacities of Ministry’s staff and teachers in responding to the crisis and providing schools rehabilitation works.
• Post-graduate degree in a relevant field (education, social studies)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic languages and strong interpersonal skills
• At least 2 years of experience in humanitarian context in emergency and developing countries
• At least 3 years of experience as trainer/facilitator in the educational field
• Master degree in educational Educational science, Social Studies, Cooperation for Development,
International Relations or equivalent degree in the sector
• Knowledge of Italian language
• Experience working in “Mentoring” or “coaching” in educational field
• Experience working in humanitarian context in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
• Experience working as teacher
Main tasks and responsibilities
The Coach will:
• Provide support to the PM in managing and coordinating educational training activities within the project’s framework
• Provide support to the PM in implementing training activities in collaboration with the selected training consultant/facilitator and local partner
• Ensure and facilitate the attendance and participation of trainees in the training activities
• Actively participate in the training of trainers activities carried out by the selected external facilitator/consultant and in the teachers training activities
• Provide follow up activities in coordination with the project staff, the external facilitator/consultant and the local partner
• Ensure daily coaching and guidance to the teachers and trainees in order to provide suggestions and counselling in line with the received training content
• Provide support to the PM and the M&E;Officer for monitoring project’s activities (including collection of data) in order to align the implementation with the project’s weekly and monthly planning and with the project’s targets
• Assist the PM in preparing the mid-term and final project reports as per AVSI and Donor requests
• Assist the PM in collaborating with the local partner for the implementation of training activities
عفوا .. هذه الوظيفة تم اخفاء بيانات الاتصال الخاصة بها نظرا لمرور اكثر من 30 يوم منذ نشر هذا الاعلان وقد تم ارشفته.
ملحوظة هامة: جميع الوظائف المنشورة يتم نشرها من قبل شركات التوظيف أو شركات اخرى تطلب موظفين مباشرة. فنرجو توخى الحذر خاصة عند دفع اى مبالغ او فيزا او اى عمولات. والموقع غير مسؤول عن اى تعاملات تحدث من خلال الوظائف المعلنة.